February + March 2022 Update - The Somnia Tarot
Thank you all for your continued support of The Somnia Tarot!
Today marks the one year anniversary of Somnia's independent crowdfunding campaign! Since our day-one funded campaign launch, the deck has traveled to thousands of patrons all over the globe - which is something I never could have imagined. I am so thankful for your help in bringing my project to life.
To celebrate the one year launch date anniversary, I've brought some new and exciting treasures to The Somnia Tarot universe.
The revenue from these products will go directly towards raw materials for The Somnia Tarot: Expansion Series. I am currently drafting the sketches for around 30-40 new photographs. I am also experimenting with the idea of producing The Somnia Tarot: Illustrated Edition, which will portray the imagery of my series through full-color drawings.
The Somnia Tarot Spread Cloth - "The Sun" - 100% Cotton
- 100% Burgundy Cotton, 21.5 x 21.5 inches, Made in the USA
- Features a blazing sun design with metallic gold inks
- To be used in the bright of day to illuminate your next brilliant discovery
The Somnia Tarot Spread Cloth - "The Moon" - 100% Cotton
- 100% Grey Cotton, 21.5 x 21.5 inches, Made in the USA
- Features a celestial moon design with metallic silver inks
- To be used in the dark of night to explore the realm of dreams and nightmares
The Suit of Swords Letter Opener is a miniature replica of the swords used in The Somnia Tarot series.
- Features intricate brass details and a chrome plated safety blade for opening mail
- Includes an ornate scabbard wrapped in faux leather
- Wrapped in a gold-tinted drawstring gift bag
- Length 9.75 inches, Made in Spain